Friday, January 23, 2009

Great Books to Read Exposing the New Age Occult







An Excellent Book is “Hidden of the Dangers of the Rainbow” by Constance Cumbey She exposes the New Age for what it is a Luciferic movement. Constance has a blog site www.cumbey.blogspot.com
and does radio shows Tuesdays and Thursday and a rebroadcast on Saturday. On www.themicroeffect.com please check with Constance or the Micro Effect for the times in your area.

I highly recommend listening to Constance and reading her site and books. I first read Constance’s book in the late 80’s she has always been a mentor figure to me. She has fantastic data that is nearly impossible to find, especially from one person. She is an expert in the field of exposing the New Age Movement. She is a wealth of knowledge unsurpassed by anyone I have discovered. She was the first to expose the New Age Movement. It was her book that shed light on their works of darkness.

There is a great book that is Free Online called Reinventing Jesus Christ by Warren Smith regarding the subject of the New Age Occult. I highly recommend it. I have done the same research as Warren has and he hits the nail on the head with this book. I was thrilled when I found it. Just go to the website below it is in PDF format. One wonderful thing about it is that he has added updates to each chapter in the original book. So when he got new data he added it. It basically doubles the length of the book.
www.reinventingjesuschrist.com

Newer articles of Warren Smith’s can be found on a great website called
Lighthouse Trails Research Project their website is
www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com
They also have books that you can buy including others by Warren Smith. This group is dedicated to Exposing the Dangers of the New Spirituality.


I have research the New Age Occult movement for almost 25 years these are the two best authors I have found. There are some other newer ones that are coming forth now. But these two are experts. I sincerely hope you at least take the opportunity of reading the Free online book. Warren did not have to put it online for free, he choose to do that I assume to get the message out. I again highly recommend Constance’s Blog site is free as well as her internet radio show. If you truly want to know what is going on I advise these two authors. I could not put a price tag on the data contained their works. They both wonderful and have saved many souls with their work.

Rose

2 comments:

Bro. Jason Parker said...

Great blog. Thanks for all the info.

Ruth of Exeter said...

Hello Rose. I live in the UK. I love your site - and what you stand for. In my home city they played Lennon's 'Imagine' on the bells of our ancient cathedral. They had the first meeting of the local Theosophical Society a couple of months back. I have ME/CFS so I can mostly just watch and pray - as we were instructed - and sometimes it's frustrating. If I was well I would probably run round shouting "Fire!!" But then if I was well, I would probably be enmeshed in the world and would never have noticed what was happening. One of my favourite verses from our Book is the one in Romans where Paul says "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." God bless you Rose, and keep up the good work. I will keep following your blog.