Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Could Obama be a New Age follower or Leader? A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing?
Here are some of my concerns:
1) Neil Donald Walsh endorses Obama. He says we are at a Critical Choice-Point in our nation and our world. "Obama represents the first domino in national politics in this country" ...It will require a shift in consciousness, it will require faith...in the ideas he holds.."
Neale’s website today says “From a CwG point of view, the elevation this day of Barack Obama to the White House is a confirmation of a multitude of spiritual teachings, not least among them that we are all One, that we are creating our own reality, and that there is no limitation on what we can choose and experience, if we believe we can. Or, as Mr. Obama's extraordinary campaign put it...Yes, we can!”
2) Marianne Williamson’s on her website called for everyone to manifest Obama into office on Election Day.
3) Barbara Marx Hubbard blog today “Our recent presidential election clearly reflects the evolutionary shift that we have been talking about and sensing. Many of us appreciate that President Elect Obama is already a universal person, transcending race, and striving for a world that works for everyone. This could not have happened if there was not a rise in consciousness in the United States and throughout the world.”
Documented in Obama’s own book “Audacity of Hope” the following numbers 3-6
3) His Father was a Muslim, but was really an atheist or agnostic.
4) His step-father was a Muslim, during the time Obama lived with his mother and step- father in Indonesia he went to Muslim and Catholic schools.
5) His Grandparents that helped raise him, walked away from there religious roots for they did not take root, In reference to them his says..” religious faith never really took root in their hearts. My grandmother was always too rational and too stubborn to accept anything she couldn’t see, feel, touch, or count.”
6) Him mother views on religion were “….just one of many ways -- and not necessary the best way…”
“For my mother, organize religion too often dressed up closed mindedness in the garb of piety, cruelty and oppression in the cloak of righteousness.
That isn't to say she provide with no religious instruction. In her mind, a working knowledge of the world's greatest religions was a necessary part of any well-rounded education. In our household the Bible, the Koran, and the Bhagavad Gita sat on the shelf alongside books of Greek and Norse and African mythology. On Easter or Christmas day my mother might drag me to church, just as she dragged me to the Buddhist temple, the Chinese New Year celebration, the Shinto shine, and agent Hawaiian burial sites.
But I was made to understand that such religious samplings required no sustained commitment on my part. Religion was an expression in human culture, she explained, not its wellspring, just one of many ways -- and not necessary the best way -- that man attempted to control the unknowable and understand the deeper truths about her lives.
In sum, my mother viewed religion through the eyes of an anthropologist she would become; it was a phenomenon to be treated with a suitable respect, but with a suitable detachment as well.”
7) Obama carries a pocket full of charms… His rearing could be the reason he has no issue he carrying a Hindi God along with all kinds of other amulets and charms. Because each of the charms could represents a different but equivalent way to reach God. That is exactly what Oprah says there are many paths to God…she is his biggest proponent. For her to fully endorse Obama would he not represent her beliefs? As well as all the New Age leaders endorse him. They have never back one candidate like they have him, Why?
8) Oprah a New Age Occult leader promoted him intensely. She sky rocket his book to the best sellers list and possibly the White House.
Oprah for Barack Obama rally in Des Moines, Iowa. Winfrey said, "For the very first time in my life, I feel compelled to stand up and to speak out for the man who I believe has a new vision for America," and told the audience of 15,000 said, "I am here to tell you, Iowa, he is the one. He is the one!"
Here is a quote about what it meant to Oprah to be at the inauguration:
Quote from the Chicago Sun Times
"It means everything. It means everything and more and everything. It's like no moment I ever expected to experience. "I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. It's beyond. It's sacred. You know I feel both celebrative and like celebratory and also very sobered by it. That's how I feel."
9) “Obama openly embraced superstition in January when he began correlating basketball with victory. He played on the day of the Iowa caucus, which he won, but did not shoot hoops on the day of the New Hampshire primary, which he lost. With rare exception, he has corralled aides, friends and occasionally members of the media to indulge his superstition on every primary election day.”
10) His chief stagiest for his campaign carried around in his pocket a heart shaped pink quartz crystal given by an unknown women to him ““She seemed to have an aura about her,” Axelrod said. “We have been doing pretty well since then.”
Aura about her??? And she give him a crystal and they start winning….
11) Historically all presidents have had to claim Christian theology to be able to win elections, Obama knew that as he developed his political aspirations.
12) After Obama gave his acceptance speech a News anchor was complementing Obama and listing all of his qualities and used the word humble…then immediately he corrected himself and said something to the effect …no not humble…that is not correct…he did not come across humble at all… then proceeded to go on with positive things. This made me start thinking about Obama and Humility. Humility is from the Lord, Pride is from the Lucifer. That could be what it is that bothers some people about him. He has wonderful personality and intellectual qualities, charming, smart, etc…but remember even Lucifer can appear as an Angel of Light and would he not hold those same characteristics? Yet not be humble but Prideful.
13) The liberal media portrayed him in a Messianic way, with Halo’s in photos. Many people compared him to the Messiah including Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan . “He says when Obama talks "the Messiah is absolutely speaking."’
14) In the inauguration speech some concerning sentences:
“On this day, we come to proclaim an end to the petty grievances and false promises, the recriminations and worn-out dogmas that for far too long have strangled our politics.”
“We will restore science to its rightful place…”
“We w we will transform our schools and colleges and universities to meet the demands of a new age”
What does he really mean by these statements?
I have great concerns where Obama’s heart truly is and what he really believes. From his background he has no foundation in any traditional religion. He calls himself a Christian but so do many new agers. It is all in the definition of the word Christian. Oprah refers to God all the time which confuses many Christians yet she does not believe in One God. He is backed by the most powerful new Age leaders of our time. He speaks of change they speak of change. He want so to change the world, they want to change the world. What do they mean by change…..?
The New leaders say Change/evolve or die…
I for one do not want the prideful Change that the New Age Leaders are crying out for. They want us to Evolve, Transform, Awakened ,Enlighten, come to the realization there is a thousand paths to God, accept the Divine within, accept “I am God”, to understand The Way…The Path …the New Gospel. Not believing in a God that judges us, and know we are “god’. There is not sin therefore not need for a Savior.
For many Today is a day of Celebration for Change. The New Age Occultists are all a glow in this new path our country has taken..…A path I fear is illuminated by the great impersonator Lucifer as he is appearing as an Angel of light to the world.
I want to humble myself, accept the Lord my God, know that I am a sinner, but know I can be saved by the atoning blood of my Redeemer, My Savior, Jesus Christ my Lord and follow His path and no other.
Therefore today I do not celebrate change; I fear we have entered into the beginning of the reign of the New Age for they all are proclaiming we have. They claim Obama speaks for them. So Does he then have the same agenda?
I sincerely hope that this is not the case, but these are my concerns……
Reference to religious background:
Neale Donald Walsh quotes: online audio interview
I have a copy of Maryanne’s website regarding manifesting Obama saved on my computer.
Barbara Marx Hubbard
Oprah “He is the One”
Quote from Oprah in Chicago Sun Times
There is a great free online book on this subject and many more regarding the “New Spirituality”
go to www.reinventingjesuschrist.com .
The book is written by Warren Smith a Christian author. Constance Cumbey has had him on her show before. He has done great research on the New Age Occult. In his online book he has added updates to the book which is a really nice plus.
The Book Hidden of the Dangers by Constance Cumbey is also an excellent book on these topics. Constance had a blog site www.cumbey.blogspot.com and does radio shows Tuesdays and Thursday and a rebroadcast on Saturday.On www.themicroeffect.com